1. I BELIEVE 2. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE 3. SUDDENLY 4. GIVE ME ONE REASON 5. LIVING FOR YOU 6. NO YOU 7. LITTLE DID I KNOW 8. STOP RIGHT THERE 9. UPSIDE DOWN 10. LIFE LIFE 11. CONSTANTLY
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Record Label Sparrow
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 5.55" Width: 4.97" Height: 0.54" Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Release Date Aug 31, 2000
Publisher EMI- CMG DISTRIBUTION #36
ISBN 7474082322 ISBN13 0724385173424 UPC 724385173424
This a great CD! (Of course anything of ZOEgirl is good!) It has the fast, up-beat songs, along with the nice pretty songs. I believe: One of the best ZG songs ever. Fun, fast, and has a great message. Anything is Possible: I've never been a huge fan of this, but it is fun and worth listening to. Suddenly: ***** 5 stars. Unforgettable beat! and good words. Give me one Reason: Nice song. . . Living for you: Good message and good music. Good Song!!! No You: Very elegant with good message. Little Did I know: Good beat! Fun Words! 5 Stars! Stop Right There: Fun, but not favorite. Upside Down: I Love this song. Light 'Airy' Fun! Live Life: I like this alot, but not a Fave. Consantly: Very Pretty, This is where the CD tones down. 3 stars. Buy this CD. It is great for all ages.
ZOEgirl's first cd Feb 25, 2006
What can I say? I love this CD for many reasons. One being their beautiful voices. I am not a CCM or pop music fan. However, there was something different about this cd. HERE WE GO!
1. I Believe: A very enjoyable, upbeat song with a great message.
2. Anything Is Possible: This song made me cry because I have felt like the person described in the song. Vocal talent at 100%.
3. Suddenly: A sweet, upbeat song about the love of God. This song made me cry as well.
4. Give Me One Reason: This song isn't my favorite, mainly because of the message which deceipts a girl wanting to leave her boyfriend simply because he does not believe the same way she does.
5. Living For You: An awesome worship song about...well, living for God.
6. No You: Another tear-jerking song. It has a beautiful message and will make you love God even more. I loved it.
7. Little Did I Know: What an awesome song! I adore the chorus.
8. Stop Right There: Not a huge fan of this song. It's basically the sister song of "Dismissed" to me. Plus, I have no clue what they are talking about.
9. Upside Down: Another song that hit my not-favorite list. When I first heard it, I thought it was an add for six flags. It's kind of cute, so I give it 3 stars.
10. Live Life: Oh yeah! This song really shows off not only their vocal talents, but their lyric-writing talents as well.
11. Constantly: A sweet song, but I just don't like it when they do slow songs.
IN CONCLUSION...This album is awesome for their first release. So I say to you...go buy it!
Positive, Upbeat Music With Great Lyrics Jan 2, 2006
This debut by Zoegirl is a pleasant collection of Christian pop.
The sound is a little lighter than I normally prefer, but they have a knack for making a lighter pop sound very pleasing. In addition to that, their lyrics are very thoughtful, Christian, and solid.
My teenage daughter really enjoys Zoegirl, and I must say that I like them pretty well myself. If you are looking for something to get for a teenager, this would be a particularly good pick.
ZOEgirl's debut Jul 16, 2004
Let me just give my opinions on the songs for quicker information...
"I BELIEVE" (5/5): This song turned out to be very popular. It had a very recognizable sound of snappy, sweet pop. The music video was very clever. "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" (5/5): This song also turned out to be popular. It had very well arranged vocals. The lyrics were well written. "SUDDENLY" (4/5): The parts of this song that have stood out to me the most are the lyrics. They were very well written, and have a good message. The programming and vocals in this song are very cool. "GIVE ME ONE REASON" (3/5): This is more of a gentile ballad. Still snappy, yet almost a little "cute" sounding. Not one of my favorites. "LIVING FOR YOU" (2/5): The lyrics are good, but the tune of the song is not that impressive to me. Still, I think the remix is even worse. "NO YOU" (5/5): This is a little slower than most of the other songs, but I actually like it. It has great lyrics. It's always been a bit of a comfort song to me. The vocals are very nice. "LITTLE DID I KNOW" (5/5): This song is a little different, but I like it a lot. The programming is great. Good lyrics, and vocals. "STOP RIGHT THERE" (4/5): This isn't the worst song, just not a favorite. There's nothing wrong at all with the message. The song overall has a bit of a ShineMK influence, I can tell. "UPSIDEDOWN" (3/5): Oi. I'm not to sure what to think of this song. It's the kind where you either love it or hate it. "LIVE LIFE" (5/5): Ok, this is an awesome song! I used to think it was annoying, but I like it now. I'm not sure what it is that makes me love it. The lyrics are the best part. "CONSTANTLY" (?/?): For me, this song has always been very forgettable. I never remember how it goes. The lyrics are pretty good. Still, it's more of a gentile ballad.
Anyway, if you like Plus One, Jump5, or Jaci Velasquez, you'll probably like ZOEgirl. Please rate how helpful or unhelpful this review is.
Amazing Girl Apr 27, 2004
I don't have this cd. But I do have Life and Differend Kind of Free, and I love them. I would definetly give them five stars. I have based my judgement on my cds, but not entirely. I've heard some of their songs from this cd and I really like them. So I'm positive that this one is going to be amazing too!!