Reviews - What do customers think about Room to Breathe?
OMG! ZOEgirl has another great album! Nov 12, 2006
I have all the ZOEgirl albums, but this one would have to be my fave. It's so upbeat and the lyerics are really good! I'm a Christian girl and I love hearing great songs about God that also have great pop beats. This is a winner of a CD!!!!
Wow! Aug 30, 2006
Oh my goodness, zoegirl just keeps getting better and better with every new album they make! This is their 5th album if you count their remix album. It's also about time I wrote a review about this because I got this CD last April (I know, long time ago)! Anyway, it's a very great CD, very uplifting music, and I think we can all learn from it, too. It's very great christain music that a lot of christains would love.
1. Reason to live - 9/10 A really good beginning! Zoegirl always knows how to beging their album, and this song is very encouraging.
2. Dead serious - 10/10 Wow, this is a very pop, dancy song! Chrissy's voice in the chorus is amazing, I like her the best. This song is also really cool to sing along to, and it's very energetic.
3. About you - 10/10 A very great single! They need to make a video of this song sometimes, it would be interesting to see what it's like, and the lyrics are so true
4. Scream - 10/10 Oh, this song is so beautiful!It's so encouraging and uplifting, it's a very sweet song written by Alisa. And you definitely don't have to scream for God to hear your prayers!
5. Forevermore - 10/10 This song is also mainly sang by Alisa, at least in the chorus, which is by far the best part of this song! It talks about how our Lord Jesus Christ is forevermore Holy, and that He reigns all the earth.
6. The way You love me - 9/10 This song is also very sweet, but I gave it 9 out of 10 because it's a little too slow of a song for my taste. But I still like it a lot, because the lyrics are important to know.
7. Let it out - 10/10 Ok, this song is EXACTLY the opposite of the previous one! It is very upbeat and energetic, and also a very short song he he.
8. Good girl - 10/10 This one is great too! I didn't like it TOO much when I first heard it, but now I think it's really cool, especially with Chrissy singing the chorus so well!
9. Not the one - 10/10 Cool! Chrissy sings the whole song, and it sounds great! She and Alisa wrote it, and it talks about how they changed themselves completely, and that they became christains and finally stopped taking advice from wicked people and all.
10. Skin deep - 10/10 My favorite song on the whole CD! This is a very sweet and true song that Kristen wrote, and she has a very pretty voice when singing this (the whole song is sang by her), and the tune is so beautiful. We are definitely soooooo much more than skin deep!
11. Safe - 10/10 A perfect ending to this album. It really is because it talks about us christains spending eternity with God in Heaven, and that if you believe in Christ as your Saviour, you're safe, and that's what the world will be like in the end, which is why this is such a perfect ending to the album!
Anyway, there you have it! Those reasons listed above are the reasons why I love this album. I REALLY hope the make another album, but I'm not sure they will, and if they don't, I'll miss them and their music sooooooo much! It's always so nice to pop in one of their CD's (I own them all) and listen to their voices, hearing them sing their praises to the Lord! So, if you like Christain music, I urge you to buy this CD, it's great! And if there are any non-christains reading my interview who don't know the Lord, please buy this CD and see if you like it. And if you do, I hope it will change your heart and that you will get to know Christ someday. Trust me, it's definitely worth it!
room to breathe Jul 6, 2006
my friend wanted me to listen to this band and it was pretty good didnt listin to all of them but the best one was dead sirius. i will have to listen to the rest. this might be a good band but superchick will probably always be a better band then them.
Room to Breathe - Tiresom May 21, 2006
Have you ever gotten a CD, and it is great for a while, but after you hear it over and over, it get's boring? That's how this CD was.
Overall, it was a great CD, the songs show young girls to live for God but with a great, contemerary beat. It's just not good to have JUST this CD, because it will eventually grow tiresome.
AWESOME CD, VERY UPLIFTING!! Mar 21, 2006
I absolutely love this CD and can't listen to it enough. I always have it playing in the car and I hope to buy several more CDs by this group. They are awesome! I feel so uplifted after listening to their good, clean music!