Item description for Singing News 30th Anniversary Collection by Singing News...
* Jesus Is Coming Soon - The Oak Ridge Boys
* Here Come The Rattlesnakes - Wendy Bagwell
* Build My Mansion - The Rambos
* King Jesus - The Oak Ridge Boys
* When I Wake Up To Sleep No More - The Inspirations
* One Day At A Time - Thrasher Brothers
* Learning To Lean
* Rose Among The Thorns, A - The Inspirations
* Sail On - The Imperials
* Gone - Teddy Huffam/The Gems
* Sweet Baulah Land - Squire Parsons
* He's Still Working On Me - The Hemphills
* Canaanland Is Just In Sight - Heaven Bound
* Step Into The Water - The Cathedrals
* I Think I'll Read It Again - Gold City
* John Saw - Gold City
* Called Out - The Kingsmen
* Boundless Love - The Cathedrals
* Midnight Cry - Gold City
* Saved To The Uttermost - The Speer Family
* He's Still In The Fire - The Speer Family
* Somebody Touched The Lord - Perfect Heart
* New Wine - Greater Vision
* There Rose A Lamb - Gold City
* Jesus Saves - The Cathedrals
* Jesus' Rocking Chair - The Greenes
* Oasis - The New Hinsons
* We Want America Back - The Steeles
* Shoutin' Time - The Hoppers
* My Name Is Lazarus - Greater Vision
Please Note, Community Descriptions and notes are submitted by our shoppers, and are not guaranteed for accuracy.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Daywind Records
Record Label Daywind
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 4.92" Width: 5.62" Height: 0.41" Weight: 0.34 lbs.
Release Date Jan 1, 2010
Publisher DAYWIND, INC.
Series Singing News
ISBN 7513190348 ISBN13 9787513190343 UPC 614187117521
Availability 0 units.
More About Singing News
Various Artists has published or released items in the following series...
Reviews - What do customers think about Singing News 30th Anniversary?
A Fantastic Compilation of Southern Gospel Hits Feb 6, 2000
I listened to both cd's of the collection a month ago and was impressed with the quality and precision of each song and group. A fine specimen of the great Southern Gospel tradition I have grown to love. It song was number one in its specific year but they all still have a special message that speaks to the heart. Keep up the great work of the kingdom. We need all of you.