Item description for Stones of My Accusers by Tracy Groot...
Overview In this stand-alone sequel to "The Brother's Keeper," the transforming difference that Christ's mercy makes on each character's life is forever impacted by the amazing mercy of God.
Publishers Description A captivating, stand-alone sequel to "The Brother's Keeper," "Stones of my Accusers" reveals the transforming difference Christ's mercy makes through the lives of several compelling characters. Joab and Jorah are each traveling separately to find a prostitute named Rivkah and inform her of her son, Nathanael's, death. Joab has been commissioned to take Nathanael's words to Rivkah, "Tell her, 'No stones'." Jorah, a sister of Jesus, secretly plans to get revenge on Rivkah. Through the story of the stones and the sacrifice of a Roman official, each character's life is forever impacted by the amazing mercy of God.
Citations And Professional Reviews Stones of My Accusers by Tracy Groot has been reviewed by professional book reviewers and journalists at the following establishments -
Booklist - 10/01/2004 page 303
Booklist - 01/01/2004 page 819
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Moody Publishers
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.32" Width: 5.56" Height: 1.01" Weight: 0.9 lbs.
Release Date Jan 14, 2004
Publisher Moody Publishers
ISBN 0802431062 ISBN13 9780802431066
Availability 0 units.
More About Tracy Groot
Hi. I’m Tracy Groot. I like bullet points.
- I was born, raised, and live near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is my favorite place on earth because of the Mackinac Straits, the fish and chips at Brown’s Fishery, and backpacking the Porcupine Mountains with my family. (Whoever called them mountains never made it to Colorado.)
- I have no greater joy than to come across a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon I haven’t read.
- My husband Jack and I have three sons and a daughter-in-law. They are most excellent.
- Reading and writing is just about tied with Jesus as a first love. Jesus wins.
- I watch a lot of movies and TV shows. I don’t mind, though.
- I have a sweet tooth I am pledged to keep happy.
- I’m a Lions fan.
- I knit.
- I’m allergic to kiwifruit. There are worse things.
- That’s pretty much it.
The "Official Blurb".
Tracy Groot is the critically acclaimed and Christy Award-winning author of several works of historical fiction. Her books have received starred Booklist and Publishers Weekly reviews and have been called "beautifully written" and "page-turning" by Publishers Weekly, and "gripping" with "exquisitely drawn" characters by Library Journal.
Tracy and her husband have three sons (and a daughter-in-law) and together own a coffee shop in Holland, Michigan.
Discover more about this artisan including their full list of products!