Item description for Spanish- Heaven Is So Real! by Choo Thomas & David Yonggi Cho...
Overview &lt;font size="2" face="arial,helvetica"&gt;&lt;font size="2" face="arial,helvetica"&gt; No una ni dos, sino que fueron diez las veces que el Se&ntilde;or se le present&oacute; a Choo Thomas en un mes, y la llev&oacute; a un viaje impresionante. He aqu&iacute; una hi
Publishers Description No una ni dos, sino que fueron diez las veces que el Senor se le presento a Choo Thomas en un mes, y la llevo a un viaje impresionante. He aqui una historia personal de como la autora vio al Cristo viviente, visito el infierno y camino en el cielo. Los lectores podran compartir las experiencias de Choo Thomas, ademas de sentir el crecimiento de la maravilla de la presencia del Senor, el peso de sus tiernas palabras y beber del Espiritu de Dios. "El 19 de enero de 1996, me desperte a las tres de la manana. Mi cuerpo temblaba. Recostada sobre la almohada, voltee la cabeza para mirar en direccion hacia el sonido, y alli, toda resplandeciente, se hallaba una figura con vestiduras blancas. Era el Senor..." Este inolvidable mensaje hara que en su corazon se origine asombro e inquietud, conforme va descubriendo la belleza y la realidad del cielo
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Casa Creacion
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 0.75" Width: 5.75" Height: 8.75" Weight: 0.7 lbs.
Release Date Oct 1, 2005
Publisher CASA CREACION #764
ISBN 1591858445 ISBN13 9781591858447
Availability 2 units. Availability accurate as of Oct 26, 2016 05:17.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
More About Choo Thomas & David Yonggi Cho
Choo Thomas es coreanoamericana, criada en Corea. Es la unica mujer de tres hermanos nacidos de padres que no eran cristianos. Conocio a Jesus por primera vez en febrero de 1992. Desde entonces, abrazo al Senor con amor apasionado, y pasa todo el tiempo en su presencia. El amor por Jesus que profesa la autora dio origen a una carga profunda por las almas, y como resultado llevo la salvacion a toda su familia y toca a todo el que conoce. Choo y su esposo, Roger, tienen dos hijos y cuatro nietos.
Reviews - What do customers think about Spanish- Heaven Is So Real!?
GREAT BOOK Nov 5, 2008
I READ THIS BOOK IN ENGLISH AND JUST HAD TO GET IT FOR MY MOTHER IN SPANISH. IT WAS A GREAT READ. THIS BOOK HAS REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE. IT IS GREAT!!!! I FOUND GOD IN MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS BOOK.
JesusChrist's End Time Book Feb 2, 2008
My name is Erick Hernandez. I accept ChristJesus as my savior 3 years ago. I find out about this book in this web-page and I was looking it once at my school's library, so a girl friend of mine saw that I was very excited to buy it and She just told me would you like to buy that book? Wow I was like Yes! But I don't have the money to do it well anyways She told me here is my credit card you can buy it. At first I didn't want to accept it even though I want it with all my heart get the book. I knew this was of God, He was allowing me to see His revelation. I bought the book and like 2 days after I had order the book here on this site, I was telling another of my friend that this book is call heaven is so real! and it's about Jesus showing wonderful things but anyways that friend of mine told me that her grandma had the book and I got very excited about it and I told her if she can tell to her grandma to loan me the book and she was just like sure! I am going to tell her she told me. Well....After she gave me the book I soon as I got it I started reading with such a passion and after like 3 days I had read like half of the book well I got mine book on the mail, and I turned it my friend's book and kept reading mine. well through all the process I could really see that this book is really JESUS' BOOK, I didn't know why but I felt in my spirit that many people ( even christians ) won't beleive in this revelation of the Lord Jesus but I kept reading and as I did I was looking in the bible if all the things that are written on the book are in the bible and guess what, YES! They are, every single thing wrote in Heaven is So Real! is on the bible. If you really have the holy spirit and read the word of god you are going to find out why I am saying this. You can say that this book was write by people who have a great study or people who want to gain money. Well if you think this things on your heart let me tell you something do you think like men ( The World ) or Like Christ....Remember that We are sons of light so our thought are NOT the thought of the world...We CAN NOT judge becuase of this or that....If you are really a born again christian and your life is control 100% by the holy spirit you can really see how the Lord sees. The Lord Jesus Christ was the one who take care of this book from beginning to end and he has show His power making it 1# BEST SELLER IN KOREA.
My brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus may be you are skeptic about Heaven and Hell. Well think in your heart if Jesus comes right NOW and you has been thinking a lot of bad stuff of Heaven is So Real, This is a wonderful revelation of Jesus Christ the Son of God. What would you do if he comes right now and You are thinking all this, Do you think that you are going to heaven or hell.
Please watch out your heart of what you Do! Well Think that very deeply my brothers and sisters.
read this and think and repent if you have to: I would like to respond to your questions and share my thoughts:
1.Question: Do we have any standards to measure revelation and doctrine anymore? She claims to have `Revelation' from God, in such a manner that her book must be added to the cannon of the Bible!
* Her book should be read and examined against the revealed Scripture, the Bible. It must be subjected under the authority of the Scripture.
* I don't recall she actually said her book must be added to the canon of the Bible. But I recall she asked readers to read and judge the message against the Scripture. However, she did mention that this is "Jesus' book", simply, message of Jesus in the book form. That leads us to consider the operation of revelations.
* There are still revelations by God today. (1 Cor 14:26). But these revelations or prophecies will always be subjected to the teaching in the Scripture already revealed to us. The word `revelation' here should not be understood as the term used in the systematic theology, in which the word is defined as the completed inspired word of God as recorded in the canon of the Scripture. Rather it should be understood as prophecy as defined in the New Testament (e.g., 1 Cor 14). Hence the words of revelation or prophecy should always be judged by the church against the revealed word of the Scripture.
2. Question: She was used to write it in a very trance like manner, unlike our understanding of the New Testament writers.
* From the book, she shared that she would go into a `trance' or `spiritual empowerment' before she is brought into the spiritual dimension/heaven to receive or experience the revelation Jesus would show to her. This is not surprising. Other figures in the Scripture, e.g. John or Daniel went through similar experience when they encountered Jesus in glorious form.
* After she has received revelations, she would then write it down. But I could not recall that she would also write in a `trance'. Granted it is, we are not sure what kind of experience the New Testament writers went through when they wrote books in the New Testament.
3. Question: While Paul says that what he saw in heaven was too great for a man to utter, she has no problem giving us details.
* Paul was not allowed to mention the words/things he heard in heaven. (2 Cor 12:4). However, John was asked to write down what he saw including the glory and details of heaven in the Book of Revelation. What she has seen and written down, in my view, does not contradict what Apostle John has written in the Book of Revelation. Rather, her description looks more like filling in the blanks into the structure/framework that is already there.
4. Question: She also has a message of salvation by works, a subtle gnosticism to find God's favour unto salvation.
The message with regard to salvation that she so strongly put across (e.g., pp.33, 34, 46, 213, 244, 249) may be summarized as following:
"Only those who genuinely believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior can enter the kingdom of heaven. Such genuine faith will be and must be expressed in a life of obedience to the Word and purity of heart. Those who claimed to believe but do not exhibit obedience to Jesus are deceiving themselves and not saved!"
This is faithful to the revelation in the Scripture. (See appendix for my study on the Doctrine of Salvation - entering the kingdom of heaven)
Overall reflection: We have to treat what she said, or for that matter, any Christian's prophetic utterance/instructive personal word of testimony, simply as a word of prophecy. That means we have to weigh and judge if what she said is true to the Scripture and from the Lord. The way we weigh and judge prophecy/revelation is:
* To see that it does not contradict, rather it confirms the teachings in the Bible. * To see if the message is good, pure and holy. (Phil 4:8) * To see if the message edifies us and strengthens our faith. (1 Cor 14:3) * To see if the message causes us to love God more (John 14:21) * To see if the message exalts Jesus Christ (Jn 16:13-14)
One has to evaluate to see if the message fulfilled these criteria.
Appendix: Doctrine of Salvation - entering the kingdom of heaven
It is difficult to enter the kingdom of God 1. Mat 7:13-14 "The narrow and wide gates"
2. Mat 8:18 The cost of following Jesus
3. Mat 10:32 "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.
4. Mat 10:37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."
Who will enter the kingdom of God? Only those who genuinely believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior can enter the kingdom of heaven. Such genuine faith will be and must be expressed in a life of obedience to the Word and purity of heart. Those who claimed to believe but do not exhibit obedience to Jesus are deceiving themselves!
1. Mat 7:21-23. "Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
2. Mat 12:50 "For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." - Only those who does the will of the Father will enter the KOG.
3. Heb 12:14-16 "Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many. 16 See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau..." - Only those who are holy will see the Lord.
4. 1 Jn 2:15 "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does--comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever." - Lives forever - eternal life in heaven.
5. Rev 21:7-8 "He who overcomes will inherit all this (i.e., kingdom of heaven), and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." - Overcome - a life of faithfulness to Jesus and perseverance to the end.
6. Rev 21:27 "Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life."
7. Rev 22:14-15 "Blessed are those who wash their robes (present tense - keep washing), that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood." - Those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life will keep themselves pure
8. James 2:14-26 Faith and Deeds - Genuine Faith is Believing and Living. "What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. ...v.18 But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder. You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called God's friend. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? 26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." (Jas 2:14-26)
Comment: 1. Mere intellectual agreement to gospel is not enough to obtain salvation. 2. Faith is Believing and Living in the truth. Genuine faith shows in Actions. 3. Not that works must be added to faith, but Genuine Faith includes works. 4. No one can be saved by works; no one can be saved without evidence of good works.
Genuine Faith will be reflected in Godly Lifestyle 1 Jn 2:3-6 "We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did."
1 Jn 3:7-10 "... He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother."
Please make sure you are a christian full with the holy spirit now if you would like to buy the book, and the devil is putting in your heart do you think that's going to be a real Jesus' Book? that is waste of time, don't buy it? Please rebuke the devil NOW! in Jesus name and the devil will flee from you because You are FREE in JESUS!
My brother this book has been a HUGE blessing for my life please is you think that this review has been a blessing for your life or just you want to give your opinion about it Feel 100% free to write me also if you need prayer please send me an e-mail, You don't have to be in bondages or curses. You are bless, You are Free, You are heal all of this is because of Jesus and NOT ME! He is the one who heal, blessed, and makes you free of all sins because there is forgiveness in HIM! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is my e-mail please send me an email if you have ANYTHING ot ask or if you have any prayer request my e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
His Blessings are upon your life Amen!
In Jesus Love Your friend, Brother and Servant Erick Hernandez
Muy Bueno, lo recomiendo !!! Jul 5, 2007
El libro está muy bueno. Las experiencias que Choo Thomas detalla en el libro uno se las vive tal como si fuera ella. Al uno ir leyendo no quiere soltar el libro hasta terminarlo. Es un gran libro que da de que pensar.
Y demuestra que en verdad el Cielo es Tan Real.
De los libros que tengo este es el mas que atesoro. Y lo recomiendo grandemente.
Read the Book! Don't Believe the Critics! The story is true, I know Choo personally. Mar 6, 2007
Buy the book, it is a must read for all Christians. To get more information, you can review her Text/Video/MP3 on the SpiritLessons ,Com website.
The testimony of Choo Thomas is true. I have seen it touch many lives, your can read testimony after testimony of people who have been affected by the book (ChooThomas ,Com) This is the Good Fruit from the Lord.
Choo has been given a message to the Church: "THE BANQUET IS READY, BUT THE BRIDE IS NOT". Her accounts of heaven are consistant with Scripture.
She did NOT write the book for $$Money$$, she's the most generous, giving and humble person I know, who lives a very simple life.
The Lord has chosen the small and despised things of this world to confound the wise and learned, which is why she was shown these revelations.
She did NOT say that non-tithers go to Hell, but she was shown that those who steal from the Lord of their tithes and offerings are DISOBEDIENT Christians, as it states very clearly in Malachi 3:8 that these people are cursed (look it up for yourself).
She does NOT proclaim Works over Grace, but has been shown very clearly that those Christians who obey the Lord are blessed and those who disobey the Lord will reap death, as it says numerous times in the bible.
Pride + Bible knowledge will get you as far as it did with the Pharisees. (Saying foolish, presumptuou, religious statements like, "It is not lawful to heal on the Sabbath", "no prophet can come out of Nazareth", "You Can't eat fish in Heaven", "Jesus would never show someone that their parents were in Hell")
Jesus showed Choo her Mother and Father in Hell, so that she could know that no matter how good you are, without Jesus as your savior, that is where you will end up. There is nothing cruel about showing her the Truth.
How DARE the critics say that she is demonicly influenced, they should beware of what Jesus said to the Pharisees "Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit will NOT be forgiven!" May the critics who were NOT shown Heaven stop attacking the one who was, who's testimony is consistant with numerous other testimonies of those who have seen Heaven. Those who claim to know God have always attacked the Lord's prophets, from the Old testament, to Jesus, the Apostals, the early church, Martin Luther, up until today.
Buy her book, and find out for youself why people are so divided on the subject. ----------------- To the supporter and the Critics
Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward...
He who listens to you listens to me; he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me.
I know my sheep and my sheep know me, they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice.
Don't be surprised if you are hated by the world - they hated me first. You are ready to kill me, because you have no room for my word.
Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.
Accusing someone is a serious thing to do, not to be handled lightly, not for the immature, and not to be done without the prompting of the Holy Spirit. In scripture it was handled by the Apostles, by seasoned men and women of God. But even the disciples, as show in the Gospels, misjudged people (Mark 9:38). When you accuse another person without the prompting of the Holy Spirit, you'll be in danger of the trap of the enemy, who greatest weapon is using Christian to accuse other Christians, and cause division. Many times, in the name of "defending the truth", we are often serving the devil. Take a strong warning from Philip Elston, who had a vision several years ago in which he saw the Lord standing with His arms outstretched. Soldiers in blue and gray uniforms were marching past Him on either side, and were laying their bloody swords on His arms. The Lord resolutely looked into the eyes of each one, saying, "No one who has their brother's blood on their sword will be used to build My house."
El Cielo es tan Real Jan 10, 2007
This book opens your eyes to the reality we live in, everyone should read it and know that this is real.