Item description for C# Programming Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations: Programming C# Certification Review by Terry Sanchez-Clark...
The Ultimate Reference & Learning Guide for C# Developers! In depth and current overview of common challenges with C# Fluency with C# is essential for a career as a developer, however, a user-friendly and thorough resource can be difficult to locate. From helping you to assess your current skill level to reviewing with the goal of certification, to preparing for an interview, this guide will tell you the details of what you really need to know. Set yourself apart from other candidates and show that you have what it takes to land the job. More than just a rehash of Microsoft documentation and sales presentations, each section is based on project knowledge and experience gained on successful high-profile C# implementations. Key interview and certification topics include: . Language design goals . 3.2 C# 3.0 new language features . Implementations . Code libraries . Language Integrated Query patterns
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.82" Width: 5.43" Height: 0.63" Weight: 0.44 lbs.
Release Date Oct 3, 2006
Publisher Equity Press
ISBN 1933804556 ISBN13 9781933804552
Reviews - What do customers think about C# Programming Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations: Programming C# Certification Review?
Not at all what I expected. Aug 1, 2007
I expected to receive a book in interview question format. The format was like "I did this" then it would give some code or the questions sounded more like a test question and the explanations were lacking. It might be better for people needing certification, but I was looking to get some insight into actual interview questions. If that is what you are wanting, please don't bother wasting your time and money on this item. In addition, the book is really NOT worth the money. There are a lot of books out there that are high quality, with much more information and costs slightly less. I was very disappointed.
getting started with C# Dec 9, 2006
Indeed, this book is not for everyone. If you have all of the time in the world, you should probably search the internet. Here are some reasons why this book is for you.
1. This book has information you can use right now. It has code snippets and detailed information. This book is an answer to your need for instant information.
2. This book was written and edited by an IT practitioner and expert author who has 15 years of varied and vast experiences in the world of information technology.
3. Rather than being a textbook-sized or voluminous reference guide, C# Interview Questions includes only the information that can be used immediately by the reader in their job search or IT career. In this regard, this book is relatively short. Rather than providing more information, this book focuses on providing the right information.
4. C# Interview Questions can also be thought of as a "cook book" in the traditional sense in that it provides the reader information in a very concise and useable manner, not unlike a recipe. In this way it should serve you by saving you time - by helping you understand what is important, and what you can safely ignore.
5. For instance, you might find this book particularly useful for gaining knowledge and understanding of a completely unfamiliar area of programming - C#.
6. By skimming the table of contents and index, you may quickly understand the most important aspects of a particular area, and also have access to the accumulated knowledge of the author. It is the unique "Question and Answer" nature of this book that makes it so valuable.
7. It can be said that, "If you can't find the right answers, maybe you're not asking the right questions..." This book not only helps the reader understand the answers, by providing explanations where applicable but also provides the right questions. This book also includes code listings and command references which sets it apart - and keeps it close at hand at work rather than collecting dust on the shelf.
8. Finally, this book is published with several goals in mind which I believe sets it apart from other sources of information. Its mission is to provide the reader with timely, useful information that will increase your technical literacy, increase the awareness of careers in information technology, and challenge readers to question the status quo.
I know that this book offers a great deal of value to our readers - I hope you find it as useful as I do.