Item description for Six Steps to Spiritual Revival: God's Awesome Power in Your Life (LifeChange Books) by Pat Robertson...
Overview Something happens when you catch a glimpse of Him. You are set free, impassioned for God-seeing clearly. Life from that moment is never the same. But where do you find this place of renewed relationship-especially after a time of dryness, misdirection, or spiritual chill? What ignites revival in one person, or spreads it across multitudes longing for change? Pat Robertson sets forth six God-given steps, unveiling a clear pathway to spiritual transformation. This clarion call to God's people will reawaken fervor and roll back the ravages of sin and social decay-while sparking a true revival in your own heart!
Publishers Description Have you lost sight of the dreams God placed in your heart long ago? Revival will bring back to life those brittle, bruised, or dormant areas within you. Examining the steps to revival that God gave to King Solomon, Pat Robertson reveals an amazing Scriptural pattern. He describes radical transformations that occur when people hunger for God's presence and become living sacrifices of praise. Now -- as you radiate knowledge of God, others will be drawn to the fire of His presence. The unique qualities God placed within you before you were born will begin to bloom and bear fruit for His glory!
Pat Robertson has achieved national and international recognition as a religious broadcaster, philanthropist, educator, religious leader, businessman, and author. He is the founder and chairman of The Christian Broadcasting Network and founder of Regent University, Operation Blessing International, and several other organizations. Pat and his wife, Dede, have four children and thirteen grandchildren and live in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Multnomah Books
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 6.55" Width: 4.79" Height: 0.48" Weight: 0.32 lbs.
Release Date Oct 9, 2002
Publisher Multnomah Books
Series LifeChange Books
ISBN 1590520556 ISBN13 9781590520550
Availability 0 units.
More About Pat Robertson
PAT ROBERTSON is the founder and chairman of the Christian Broadcasting Network, Inc., founder of Regent University, The Center for Law and Justice, and International Family Entertainment, Inc. Robertson is the author of ten books including "The Turning Tide, The New Millennium", and" The End of the Age. "His New York Times bestseller, "The New World Order", was the number one religious book in America in the year of its publication, as were "The Secret Kingdom" and" Answers to 100 of Life's Most Probing Questions. "Robertson was named among America's 100 Cultural Elite by "Time" magazine. He and wife, Dede, have four children and thirteen grandchildren. They reside in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Pat Robertson currently resides in Virginia Beach, in the state of Virginia.
Reviews - What do customers think about Six Steps to Spiritual Revival: God's Awesome Power in Your Life (LifeChange Books)?
Personal Revival Sep 22, 2008
I read this book in 2003. Since then, I have used it on multiple occasions. It is based on II Chronicles 7:14 for the six steps. So, each one is very Biblical. I have also used it for preaching and teaching.
If you want to know what true revival looks like, pick up a copy and read. It should be able to be read in one or two settings in no time.
Pat Robertson's Personal Six Steps to Salvation! Jul 22, 2005
Hey folks! Do you want to avoid eternal damnation in the foulest depths of Hell? Would you like to guarantee yourself a spot in Heaven? Well then, there's no better way to reach the highest level of spiritual enlightenment than to follow the steps of Mr. Robertson himself! And thus, without further adieu:
1. Invest $8 million dollars into a gold mine in Liberia. Then lie about it, stating that the mine was established to help pay for humanitarian and evangelical efforts in Liberia, when in fact the company was allowed to fail leaving many debts both in Liberia and in the international mining service sector.
2. Enrol in the armed forces during the Korean War, and then proceed to consort with various prostitutes, while also hassling local Korean women. If there's even the remotest chance of you actually being sent to the front line with the rest of the bottomfeeding rabble, get your father to pay off the higher-ups to allow you to remain safely tucked away behind the fighting.
3. Blame feminists, abortionists, pagans, and homosexuals for any tragedy which befalls America, including 9/11. Then, when there's an uproar, kindly mention that your comments were taken out of context (you may also blame it on a faulty television monitor if you'd like).
4. Use your great personal wealth to aid the needy in Rwanda. Generously donate $1.2 million dollars to bring in heavy equipment to assist in your diamond mining operation. After all, who would give money away without the slightest chance of a return investment?
5. Kindly suggest that the explosion of a nuclear weapon at State Department Headquarters would be beneficial to the country. Nothing too serious though, just a "small nuke" in Washington DC to kill a few unworthy scumbags.
6. Claim to be pro-life, but then also support China's one child policy, which is regulated by forced abortions. When asked for the reason, simply state "you gotta do what you gotta do!" Then, some time later, state that you personally don't agree with the practice.
And people are actually worried about salvation! Just follow these easy steps, and in no time you'll become a filthy, disgusting, greedy degenerate like Pat Robertson himself.
Hilarious! Feb 3, 2005
Non-stop laughs! I couldn't put it down. I laughed so hard, my face hurt! Funnier than The Dilbert Principle.
what a rip off.... Jun 16, 2004
Outrageous that sellers have the audacity to charge 40 cents for a secondhand copy of this book. If ever I read a 1 cent book - this is it. Or maybe Robertson should pay me...
Hate Monger Preaching More Hate, Devisiveness Dec 28, 2002
This book, not unlike, Mr. Robertson's other views and preachings, tries to polarize Americans to not be respective and inclusive of each other. Of course one would not expect anything less from the man who suggested that 9/11 occurred because of the feminists, gays and other folks who do not 100% share Robertson's beliefs. My folks always taught me to be understanding, compassionate and respectful of others even if they have different beliefs, are of a different race/sexual orientation/religion et al. Maybe in the Medieval Times where Mr. Robertson's views obviously come from, the opposite was acceptable. In 2003, it is simply not!