Item description for The Law of Success, Volume XIV, XV & XVI: Failure, Tolerance & The Golden Rule by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 14 - Failure
- Why failure is only really temporary defeat...and is usually a blessing in disguise.
- The seven shocking turning points in Napoleon Hill's life...and the surprising lessons that you can learn from them.
- The entire amazing six page introduction to "Hill's Golden Rule" magazine.
- Why your failures are just stepping stones on the road to finding what you truly love.
- Why defeat is a destructive force only when you accept it as failure.
- Why you should love your enemies instead of hating them...by seeing the value of what they are doing for you.
Lesson 15 - Tolerance
- Why you should be aware of the two significant features of intolerance.
- Why your life is built upon bias and prejudice...and how you need to re-learn what you previously thought was the truth.
- Why children are more important to business than you think.
- The two things that are the foundation of enduring success.
- Why you don't have the time to allow intolerance into your life.
- The lessons from a war built upon a lack of tolerance...and how you can profit from them.
Lesson 16 - The Golden Rule
- The secret of the Golden Rule...and why it is widely misunderstood.
- The amazing power of your thoughts...and how they affect your life.
- Why you are undoubtedly using your thoughts in a way that is completely the opposite way you need for success.
- Why you are wrong to believe that the success of a person should be measured by money alone.
- The amazing 12-step 'Code of Ethics', which if you live by...will guarantee your success.
- Why you can never achieve success without happiness.
- The reason why it is essential that you 'guard your thoughts'.
- Why it is critical for you not to hate or be jealous of someone else.
- Why it is impossible for you to be negative without having a corresponding effect on your success.
- How you can directly benefit from the Law of Retaliation.
- The outstanding weakness of the vast majority of people...and how you can overcome it.
- Why the Law of Compensation will change your luck overnight.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.9" Width: 5.75" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.35 lbs.
Release Date Dec 12, 2006
ISBN 9562912094 ISBN13 9789562912099
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia. He worked as a secretary, a "mountain reporter" for a local newspaper, the manager of a coal mine and a lumber yard, and attended law school, before he began working as a journalist for Bob Taylor's Magazine--a job that led to his meeting steel magnate Andrew Carnegie, which changed the course of his life. Carnegie believed success could be distilled into principles that any person could follow, and urged Hill to interview the greatest industrialists of the era in order to discover these principles. Hill took on the challenge, which lasted twenty years and formed the building block for Think and Grow Rich, the wealth-building classic and all-time bestseller of its kind, which has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. Hill devoted the remainder of his life to discovering and refining the principles of success. After a long and rich career as an author, magazine publisher, lecturer, and consultant to business leaders, the motivational pioneer died in 1970 in South Carolina.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...