Item description for The Law of Success, Volume XIV, XV & XVI: Failure, Tolerance & The Golden Rule by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 14 - Failure
- Why failure is only really temporary defeat...and is usually a blessing in disguise.
- The seven shocking turning points in Napoleon Hill's life...and the surprising lessons that you can learn from them.
- The entire amazing six page introduction to "Hill's Golden Rule" magazine.
- Why your failures are just stepping stones on the road to finding what you truly love.
- Why defeat is a destructive force only when you accept it as failure.
- Why you should love your enemies instead of hating them...by seeing the value of what they are doing for you.
Lesson 15 - Tolerance
- Why you should be aware of the two significant features of intolerance.
- Why your life is built upon bias and prejudice...and how you need to re-learn what you previously thought was the truth.
- Why children are more important to business than you think.
- The two things that are the foundation of enduring success.
- Why you don't have the time to allow intolerance into your life.
- The lessons from a war built upon a lack of tolerance...and how you can profit from them.
Lesson 16 - The Golden Rule
- The secret of the Golden Rule...and why it is widely misunderstood.
- The amazing power of your thoughts...and how they affect your life.
- Why you are undoubtedly using your thoughts in a way that is completely the opposite way you need for success.
- Why you are wrong to believe that the success of a person should be measured by money alone.
- The amazing 12-step 'Code of Ethics', which if you live by...will guarantee your success.
- Why you can never achieve success without happiness.
- The reason why it is essential that you 'guard your thoughts'.
- Why it is critical for you not to hate or be jealous of someone else.
- Why it is impossible for you to be negative without having a corresponding effect on your success.
- How you can directly benefit from the Law of Retaliation.
- The outstanding weakness of the vast majority of people...and how you can overcome it.
- Why the Law of Compensation will change your luck overnight.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.9" Width: 5.75" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.35 lbs.
Release Date Dec 12, 2006
ISBN 9562912094 ISBN13 9789562912099
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today s motivational thinking."
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...