Item description for The Law of Success, Volume XII & XIII: Concentration & Co-operation by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 12 - Concentration
- The two important Laws that will enable you to fully concentrate your mind.
- The stunning effect that a change in environment can have on your success.
- The 'radio principle'...and how you can use it to tap into abundance.
- The door to your success...and how to find "The Magic Key" to unlock it.
- The staggeringly simple pledge that will enable you to spend only ten minutes a day focusing on your future.
- Why thought is organized energy...and how you use its amazing potential.
- The secret of concentrated attention...and how to use it to manage your time more effectively.
- The simple visualization technique that trains your mind to concentrate.
- The startling hypnotic truth behind the psychology of crowds.
Lesson 13 - Co-operation
- How you can use the two forms of co-operation to propel yourself to unbelievable new heights.
- Why you should aim for success through co-operation rather than competition.
- Why the curse of procrastination drives you towards failure...and how you can get out of it.
- Why the 'psychology of inaction' is the chief reason of failure.
- Your six states of mind that are fatal to continuing action.
- The two forms of action...and why you are only doing one of them.
- Why you should put as much effort into preparation as execution.
- The three most important factors that give you personal power.
- The four-step process to extinguish your procrastination for good.
- The three major motivating forces that compel you to act.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 0.5" Width: 6" Height: 9" Weight: 0.32 lbs.
Release Date Dec 12, 2006
ISBN 9562912086 ISBN13 9789562912082
Availability 119 units. Availability accurate as of Mar 30, 2017 01:03.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today s motivational thinking."
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...