Item description for The Law of Success, Volume X & XI: Pleasing Personality & Accurate Thought by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 10 - Pleasing Personality
- The secret to using your personality to attract the right people into your life.
- The two most important aspects of your personality.
- Why human nature always wants what is always difficult to get.
- Why you should always make sure that your words fit the frame of mind of the listener.
- The amazing value of 'you'...and the fatality of 'I'.
- The seven major factors to developing an attractive personality.
- Your most important step in building your character.
- The two staggering benefits to self-suggestion.
- The single thing that you need to express your true personality.
- Why you can never hope to become a prominent leader...unless you have this one thing.
Lesson 11 - Accurate Thought
- The Law of Evidence...and how you can use it to propel yourself forward.
- Why going against your own interest can work to your advantage.
- Why a temporary penalty will turn into a greater reward.
- Why it is crucial to know which facts are important and relevant to your success.
- The secret of the power of creative thought.
- The two outstanding characteristics of your subconscious mind.
- How you can tap into 'infinite intelligence'...and use it to change your life.
- The four major factors that will shape how successful you are.
- The secret of six key steps you can use to focus your thinking.
- The secret passageway to true knowledge...and how you can reach into it.
- How your thoughts magnetize your entire personality.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.66" Width: 5.91" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.31 lbs.
Release Date Dec 12, 2006
ISBN 9562912116 ISBN13 9789562912112
Availability 125 units. Availability accurate as of Mar 29, 2017 05:12.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today s motivational thinking."
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...