Item description for The Law of Success, Volume X & XI: Pleasing Personality & Accurate Thought by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 10 - Pleasing Personality
- The secret to using your personality to attract the right people into your life.
- The two most important aspects of your personality.
- Why human nature always wants what is always difficult to get.
- Why you should always make sure that your words fit the frame of mind of the listener.
- The amazing value of 'you'...and the fatality of 'I'.
- The seven major factors to developing an attractive personality.
- Your most important step in building your character.
- The two staggering benefits to self-suggestion.
- The single thing that you need to express your true personality.
- Why you can never hope to become a prominent leader...unless you have this one thing.
Lesson 11 - Accurate Thought
- The Law of Evidence...and how you can use it to propel yourself forward.
- Why going against your own interest can work to your advantage.
- Why a temporary penalty will turn into a greater reward.
- Why it is crucial to know which facts are important and relevant to your success.
- The secret of the power of creative thought.
- The two outstanding characteristics of your subconscious mind.
- How you can tap into 'infinite intelligence'...and use it to change your life.
- The four major factors that will shape how successful you are.
- The secret of six key steps you can use to focus your thinking.
- The secret passageway to true knowledge...and how you can reach into it.
- How your thoughts magnetize your entire personality.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.66" Width: 5.91" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.31 lbs.
Release Date Dec 12, 2006
ISBN 9562912116 ISBN13 9789562912112
Availability 125 units. Availability accurate as of May 27, 2017 07:44.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia. He worked as a secretary, a "mountain reporter" for a local newspaper, the manager of a coal mine and a lumber yard, and attended law school, before he began working as a journalist for Bob Taylor's Magazine--a job that led to his meeting steel magnate Andrew Carnegie, which changed the course of his life. Carnegie believed success could be distilled into principles that any person could follow, and urged Hill to interview the greatest industrialists of the era in order to discover these principles. Hill took on the challenge, which lasted twenty years and formed the building block for Think and Grow Rich, the wealth-building classic and all-time bestseller of its kind, which has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. Hill devoted the remainder of his life to discovering and refining the principles of success. After a long and rich career as an author, magazine publisher, lecturer, and consultant to business leaders, the motivational pioneer died in 1970 in South Carolina.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...