Item description for The Law of Success, Volume VIII & IX: Self Control & Habit of doing more than paid for by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 8 - Self-Control
- The reason why opportunities pass 9 out of 10 people by.
- The signs of a lack of self-control...and how you can defeat them.
- Why self-sacrifice is the worse thing you can do for yourself.
- The spending habit prophecy from 1928 - and why it has come true.
- The most essential factor in the development of your personal power.
- The simple response you can use against criticism.
- The secret of your dominating thoughts.
- The ability that is the outstanding quality of all successful people.
- An amazingly simple method of controlling your anger.
- The Law of Retaliation...and the correct way to apply it.
- Why you are really a salesman...and how to use it to propel your success.
- The secret of converting your enemies into friends.
Lesson 9 - Habit of Doing More Than Paid For
- The two astonishing reasons why you should do more than you are paid for.
- The secret of being able to work better and longer.
- How the power of the Law of Increasing Returns can literally explode your success.
- Why the element of love is crucial to your success.
- The two rewards that come directly from doing unselfish work.
- The secret of establishing an outstanding reputation.
- The surprising truth about being indispensable.
- The amazing Law of Compensation...and how you can use it to your advantage.
- The secret of the 'Pyramiding of Gains'.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.66" Width: 5.91" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.31 lbs.
Release Date Dec 10, 2006
ISBN 9562912035 ISBN13 9789562912037
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia. He worked as a secretary, a "mountain reporter" for a local newspaper, the manager of a coal mine and a lumber yard, and attended law school, before he began working as a journalist for Bob Taylor's Magazine--a job that led to his meeting steel magnate Andrew Carnegie, which changed the course of his life. Carnegie believed success could be distilled into principles that any person could follow, and urged Hill to interview the greatest industrialists of the era in order to discover these principles. Hill took on the challenge, which lasted twenty years and formed the building block for Think and Grow Rich, the wealth-building classic and all-time bestseller of its kind, which has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. Hill devoted the remainder of his life to discovering and refining the principles of success. After a long and rich career as an author, magazine publisher, lecturer, and consultant to business leaders, the motivational pioneer died in 1970 in South Carolina.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...