Item description for The Law of Success, Volume VIII & IX: Self Control & Habit of doing more than paid for by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 8 - Self-Control
- The reason why opportunities pass 9 out of 10 people by.
- The signs of a lack of self-control...and how you can defeat them.
- Why self-sacrifice is the worse thing you can do for yourself.
- The spending habit prophecy from 1928 - and why it has come true.
- The most essential factor in the development of your personal power.
- The simple response you can use against criticism.
- The secret of your dominating thoughts.
- The ability that is the outstanding quality of all successful people.
- An amazingly simple method of controlling your anger.
- The Law of Retaliation...and the correct way to apply it.
- Why you are really a salesman...and how to use it to propel your success.
- The secret of converting your enemies into friends.
Lesson 9 - Habit of Doing More Than Paid For
- The two astonishing reasons why you should do more than you are paid for.
- The secret of being able to work better and longer.
- How the power of the Law of Increasing Returns can literally explode your success.
- Why the element of love is crucial to your success.
- The two rewards that come directly from doing unselfish work.
- The secret of establishing an outstanding reputation.
- The surprising truth about being indispensable.
- The amazing Law of Compensation...and how you can use it to your advantage.
- The secret of the 'Pyramiding of Gains'.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.66" Width: 5.91" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.31 lbs.
Release Date Dec 10, 2006
ISBN 9562912035 ISBN13 9789562912037
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today's motivational thinking.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...