Item description for The Law of Success, Volume VIII & IX: Self Control & Habit of doing more than paid for by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 8 - Self-Control
- The reason why opportunities pass 9 out of 10 people by.
- The signs of a lack of self-control...and how you can defeat them.
- Why self-sacrifice is the worse thing you can do for yourself.
- The spending habit prophecy from 1928 - and why it has come true.
- The most essential factor in the development of your personal power.
- The simple response you can use against criticism.
- The secret of your dominating thoughts.
- The ability that is the outstanding quality of all successful people.
- An amazingly simple method of controlling your anger.
- The Law of Retaliation...and the correct way to apply it.
- Why you are really a salesman...and how to use it to propel your success.
- The secret of converting your enemies into friends.
Lesson 9 - Habit of Doing More Than Paid For
- The two astonishing reasons why you should do more than you are paid for.
- The secret of being able to work better and longer.
- How the power of the Law of Increasing Returns can literally explode your success.
- Why the element of love is crucial to your success.
- The two rewards that come directly from doing unselfish work.
- The secret of establishing an outstanding reputation.
- The surprising truth about being indispensable.
- The amazing Law of Compensation...and how you can use it to your advantage.
- The secret of the 'Pyramiding of Gains'.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.66" Width: 5.91" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.31 lbs.
Release Date Dec 10, 2006
ISBN 9562912035 ISBN13 9789562912037
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today s motivational thinking."
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...