Item description for The Law of Success, Volume VI & VII: Imagination & Enthusiasm by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
Lesson 6 - Imagination
- The greatest and most profitable thing that you can do with your imagination.
- Why you need imagination to guarantee your success.
- The two natures of imagination and how you can use them to create your future.
- Why your thoughts 'give you away'...and what you can do about it.
- The two main causes of failure.
- "Mob psychology"...and why you should be aware of it.
- Why being an employee can be more profitable than being a leader.
- Why you will never sell yourself to others unless you do this one thing.
- How to use the power of "planting the seed" to your advantage.
- How you can turn your great ideas into reality.
- The secret of getting what you want from other people.
- Why the battle for your success is only half-won unless you do this.
Lesson 7 - Enthusiasm
- The simple procedure that will guarantee you unlimited enthusiasm.
- How you can harness your enthusiasm...and use it for profit.
- The principle of Suggestion...and how you can use it to your advantage.
- Why how you say something is more important than what you say.
- The three things that you need to harmonize in order to influence somebody.
- How the dangerous law of association can make matters worse for you than they really are.
- The one thing in the world that gives you real and enduring power.
- A simple three-step process to develop your enthusiasm.
- Why knowledge alone is not enough for you to be a success.
- How the secret of what you wear has a dramatic impact on your success.
- Why your day-to-day routine can doom you to failure.
- The seven deadly enemies inside your head...and why your success is measured by how well you do battle with them.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.8" Width: 5.8" Height: 0.5" Weight: 0.3 lbs.
Release Date Dec 10, 2006
ISBN 9562912027 ISBN13 9789562912020
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Virginia and died in 1970 after a long and successful career as a lecturer, an author, and as a consultant to business leaders. Think and Grow Rich is the all-time bestseller in its field, having sold 15 million copies worldwide, and sets the standard for today's motivational thinking.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...