Item description for The Law of Success , Volume IV & V: The Habit of Saving & Initiative and Leadership by Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill...
The Law of Success , Volume IV & V: The Habit of Saving & Initiative and Leadership by Napoleon Hill
Lesson 4 - The Habit of Saving
- The Law of Habit...and how you automatically apply it.
- The simple two-step process to increase your earning power.
- How to think and talk your way to success.
- The two classes of debt...and which one you should avoid like the plague.
- Why a poverty consciousness will affect your health.
- The two-step process that will get rid of poverty for good.
- Why you think the wrong way around when you have some money.
- How saving can lead to success in other areas of your life.
- The shocking truth about the savings of 98% of people.
- How to assure your financial independence.
Lesson 5 - Initiative and Leadership
- The three assets that all great leaders possess.
- A surprising way that you can get ideas off of the ground when you don't have any money.
- The three keys to banishing procrastination from your life for good.
- The secret of why you remain underpaid...no matter what you do.
- The two brands of leadership...and which one leads to absolute failure.
- The most important word in the English language.
- How a great soldier's amazing 17-page analysis will change your views on how to become a leader.
- The only way for you to achieve lasting happiness.
- The chief reason why you don't reach decisions.
- The four Laws that will allow you to build plans for anything that will guarantee their success.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.8" Width: 5.9" Height: 0.4" Weight: 0.35 lbs.
Release Date Nov 22, 2006
ISBN 9562913457 ISBN13 9789562913454
Availability 0 units.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia. He worked as a secretary, a "mountain reporter" for a local newspaper, the manager of a coal mine and a lumber yard, and attended law school, before he began working as a journalist for Bob Taylor's Magazine--a job that led to his meeting steel magnate Andrew Carnegie, which changed the course of his life. Carnegie believed success could be distilled into principles that any person could follow, and urged Hill to interview the greatest industrialists of the era in order to discover these principles. Hill took on the challenge, which lasted twenty years and formed the building block for Think and Grow Rich, the wealth-building classic and all-time bestseller of its kind, which has sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. Hill devoted the remainder of his life to discovering and refining the principles of success. After a long and rich career as an author, magazine publisher, lecturer, and consultant to business leaders, the motivational pioneer died in 1970 in South Carolina.
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...