Item description for The Law of Success , Volume II & III: A Definite Chief Aim & Self Confidence by Napoleon Hill...
The Law of Success , Volume II & III: A Definite Chief Aim & Self Confidence
by Napoleon Hill
Lesson 2 - A Definite Chief Aim
- The simple nightly routine that will change your life...without any effort on your part.
- The three steps that are essential to insuring your success.
- What you are constantly making use of...to your disadvantage.
- The reasons why you literally attract what you wish for.
- The four-step formula that will focus you on what's really important in your life. - The one statement that another person MUST tell YOU every day.
- Why you need to change your friends regularly.
- The one word that you should remind yourself every single day without fail. - The desire that you definitely have...yet is completely the opposite of what you should have.
Lesson 3 - Self Confidence
- The deadly enemy of your progress...which I guarantee that you are feeling right now.
- Your six basic fears...and how you can extinguish them from your life for good.
- The two Laws of your heredity...and how they affect your confidence.
- Why you have no grounds whatsoever for fearing poverty.
- How your life will be plagued by uncertainty if you let these two things 'die'.
- Why the worst thing you can do for your children is give them an 'easy' life.
- The amazing five-point confidence formula that will guarantee you unbreakable self-confidence.
- The hidden force inside you that, once unleashed, will give you unlimited belief in your abilities.
- The law of mental telepathy...and how you can use it to your advantage.
In Napoleon Hill's own words: "The purpose of the Law of Success course is to enable you to find out how you may become more capable in your chosen field of work. To this end you will be analyzed and all of your qualities classified so you may organize them and make the best possible use of them."
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.66" Width: 5.91" Height: 0.47" Weight: 0.4 lbs.
Release Date Aug 15, 2006
ISBN 9562912647 ISBN13 9789562912648
Availability 105 units. Availability accurate as of Apr 28, 2017 02:29.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
More About Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill began his writing career at the age of 13 as a reporter for small town newspapers, yet went on to become America's best loved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivational thinking.
Tom Butler-Bowdon is the author of five bestselling books on the classic writings in self-help and motivation. He has been described by USA Today as "a true scholar of this type of literature."
His first book, 50 Self-Help Classics won the 2004 Benjamin Franklin award. www.butler-bowdon.com
Napoleon Hill was born in 1883 and died in 1970.
Napoleon Hill has published or released items in the following series...