Item description for Teachings of the Bible Made Simple (Made Simple (Amg)) by Mark Water...
Overview The handy guides in The Bible Made Simple series explores biblical, Christian living, and world religion topics. Each book is filled with outlines and charts that make the bible come alive. These guides use full-color illustrations and are an excellent resource for Bible study groups, Bible teachers, and new Christians.
I' ve read the Bible.
( "I just don't get the point.")
HELP IS HERE" "
"T""eaching of the Bible Made Simple" is an introductory guide book to understanding the basic teachings of the Bible. Now you can explore the wide range of Bible teachings on a variety of key issues in a simple and informative format.
You will be equipped to answer questions about your faith. As the apostle Peter said, "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have" (1 Peter 3:15)
* Learn how Jesus could be both man and God?
* Examine what the Bible actually teaches about God-the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* Find out what are the 20 key teachings of the Old Testament.
* Discover what the Bible really says about Baptism, Creation, Hell, Holiness, Mercy, and temptation.
* Come to an understanding of what the Bible means as it talks about Angels, Satan, and Heaven.
* Investigate such terms as Assurance, Death, Discipleship, Faith, Forgiveness, Grace, Love, Predestination, and Righteousness.
* Come to a fuller understanding of the teaching and ministry of Jesus.
* Uncover the deeper meanings and significance of words linked to Salvation-Blood, Cross, Justification, Redemption, Salvation, and Sanctification.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: AMG Publishers
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 9.26" Width: 6.06" Height: 0.39" Weight: 0.8 lbs.
Release Date Nov 1, 2002
Publisher AMG Publishers
Series Made Simple- Xul
ISBN 0899574300 ISBN13 9780899574301
Availability 0 units.
More About Mark Water
"Mark Water" was born in Devon, England, and trained for the Anglican ministry at the London College of Divinity. He was ordained as an evangelical minister in 1966. For the past 20 years he has been engaged in the ministry of Christian literature as writer, editor, and advisor. He is the author of the best-selling series of John Hunt Publishing's Bible Made Easy series (with over one million sold). He has also authored The Classic Biography series and has compiled the comprehensive The Encyclopedia of Christian Quotations and The Encyclopedia of Martyrs.
Mark Water currently resides in Devon Devon, England Devon, En.
Mark Water has published or released items in the following series...