Item description for Modelling with Words: Learning, Fusion, and Reasoning within a Formal Linguistic Representation Framework (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) by Jonathan Lawry...
Modelling with Words is an emerging modelling methodology closely related to the paradigm of Computing with Words introduced by Lotfi Zadeh.
This book is an authoritative collection of key contributions to the new concept of Modelling with Words. A wide range of issues in systems modelling and analysis is presented, extending from conceptual graphs and fuzzy quantifiers to humanist computing and self-organizing maps. Among the core issues investigated are
- balancing predictive accuracy and high level transparency in learning
- scaling linguistic algorithms to high-dimensional data problems
- integrating linguistic expert knowledge with knowledge derived from data
- identifying sound and useful inference rules
- integrating fuzzy and probabilistic uncertainty in data modelling
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 9.21" Width: 6.14" Height: 0.52" Weight: 0.78 lbs.
Release Date Jan 12, 2004
ISBN 3540204873 ISBN13 9783540204879
Availability 56 units. Availability accurate as of May 28, 2017 12:48.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.