Item description for Mel Bay Country Gospel Piano Solos by Gail Smith...
Piano - SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
8.5 x 11 inches.
This book of 15 tasteful, moderately difficult piano arrangements is sure to please the gospel music enthusiast. These fairly short arrangements are perfect for use in a worship setting or just for fun. Fifteen well-known titles included.Composed by Gail Smith.
About SMP Level 5 (Intermediate)
Seventh chords and melodies in both hands. More difficult note reading with ledger lines above and below the staff.
1. Amazing Grace - Arr. By Gail Smith
2. Beyond The Sunset - Blanche Kerr Brock; Arr By Gail Smith
3. Day Is Dying In The West - William F. Sherwin, Arr. By Gail Smith
4. I'll Fly Away - Albert E. Brumley, Arr. By Gail Smith
5. In The Sweet By And By - Arr. By Gail Smith
6. Just A Closer Walk - Arr. By Gail Smith
7. O Happy Day - Edward F. Rimbault; Arr. By Gail Smith
8. Power In The Blood - Lewis E. Jones, Arr. By Gail Smith
9. Revive Us Again - Arr. By Gail Smith
10. Standin' In The Need Of Prayer - Arr. By Gail Smith
11. The Church In The Wildwood - Dr. W.S. Pitts, Arr. By Gail Smith
12. There Is A Fountain - Arr. By Gail Smith
13. This World Is Not My Home - Arr. By Gail Smith
14. Tis So Sweet - William James Kirkpatrick, Arr. By Gail Smith
15. What Fellowship - Anthony J. Showalter, Arr. By Gail Smith
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 11.75" Width: 8.74" Height: 0.35" Weight: 0.27 lbs.
Release Date Oct 1, 1996
Publisher Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
ISBN 078662082X ISBN13 9780786620821 UPC 796279032537
Availability 2 units. Availability accurate as of Mar 25, 2017 07:55.
Usually ships within one to two business days from La Vergne, TN.
Orders shipping to an address other than a confirmed Credit Card / Paypal Billing address may incur and additional processing delay.
More About Gail Smith
Gail Smith, MA, RHIA, CCS-P, is president of Gail I. Smith Consulting, LLC, in Cincinnati, Ohio. Previously she served as an associate professor and director of the Health Information Management program at the University of Cincinnati. She is an approved ICD-10-CM/PCS trainer and a member of the faculty for AHIMA's (American Health Information Management Association) ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy. Her consulting projects include developing content for courses/workshops, instructional design, delivering presentations/workshops, performing coding reviews, and mapping ICD-10-CM/PCS for database conversions. The author of several coding textbooks, she is also a national speaker and content expert on eLearning and instructional design. She received her bachelor's degree in HIM from The Ohio State University and her master's degree in education from The College of Mt. St. Joseph in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Gail Smith has published or released items in the following series...