Item description for Brilliant Mind, A: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower by Frank B. Minirth...
Overview Features practical mental exercises to protect against the effects of aging, revealing eight time-proven memory techniques to help readers increase their IQ, improve test scores, memorize more information, communicate more effectively, and succeed in work and interactions with others. Original. 30,000 first printing.
Publishers Description Most people use less than 5 percent of their overall brain potential. A Brilliant Mind helps readers tap into the other 95 percent through the mental exercise of vocabulary building and memorization. With the exercises in this book, readers can improve test scores, increase IQ, memorize more information, communicate more effectively, and excel in work and interactions with other people. Developed from Dr. Minirth's vast experience as a psychiatrist, A Brilliant Mind contains dozens of word lists to memorize, a process that will not only increase vocabulary but also change and grow the brain itself. The book also reveals eight time-proven memory techniques, encourages Scripture memorization, and offers insights into language that will open new doors for any reader. A Brilliant Mind will be especially helpful to baby boomers looking for mental exercises to sharpen their minds and improve their memories.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.54" Width: 5.52" Height: 0.48" Weight: 0.6 lbs.
Release Date Jan 1, 2007
Publisher Baker Publishing Group
ISBN 0800731875 ISBN13 9780800731878
Availability 0 units.
More About Frank B. Minirth
Frank Minirth, MD (1946-2015) was president of the Minirth Clinic in Richardson, Texas, and an adjunct professor at Dallas Theological Seminary. He was the author or coauthor of several books, including "Happiness Is a Choice "and "A Brilliant Mind." For more information, contact www.minirthclinic.com.
Frank B. Minirth currently resides in the state of Texas.
Frank B. Minirth has published or released items in the following series...
Reviews - What do customers think about Brilliant Mind, A: Proven Ways to Increase Your Brainpower?
I recommend "A Brilliant Mind" Jan 16, 2007
Just as our bodies need physical exercise to stay in top form, our brains must be exercised as well. "A Brilliant Mind" is a worthwhile book to purchase or borrow from the library. Read it daily to keep the mind focused; challenge yourself to learn a new & different way of doing something you already do. We do so many things by rote- mix it up to help your brain stretch. Try a recitation. Do a puzzle. For Baby Boomers out there, learn poetry, expand on something you learned in school. I keep this in my car & find plenty of downtime to use the book. I recommend.