Search by translation, redlettering, type size, binding and much more!
Item description for GOD'S WORD for Boys Blue Prism by Baker Books...
Overview Now boys can discover God?s special plan for them becoming men of true Christian character in this unique study Bible designed just for them. GOD?S WORD for Boys includes these exceptional age-specific helps specially designed for the unique needs and interests of boys aged 8 to 12:
- Book Introductions. Descriptive features highlight contents of each book of the Bible.
- Good Morning, God. Brief devotionals tied to specific Bible passages encourage boys to read, think, and pray about their personal lives and relationships.
- Genuine Heroes. Biographical sketches of persons whose lives and actions display traits boys can admire and emulate.
- Men?s World. Details what life was like for a man in Bible times.
- Be All You Can Be. Challenges boys to act appropriately, make right decisions, and choose worthwhile values.
- Drawings, illustrations, and maps. Supplements to assist understanding of the Bible in proper context.
Combined with the GOD?S WORD®Translation, today?s most readable and accurate Bible translation, these features help boys develop a healthy and godly personal identity, guiding them past our culture?s deceptive stereotypes and into sound and successful relationships with God and others.
Community Description God's Word Prism Leathersoft Bibles
Designed for boys and girls ages 8-12, these unique study Bibles with cool 3-D covers help kids discover their special place in God's plan. Features include book introductions, devotionals, biographies of Bible heroes and much more. The text is the easy-to-read and accurate God's Word translation, ideal for gaining a deeper understanding of the Scriptures
Please Note, Community Descriptions and notes are submitted by our shoppers, and are not guaranteed for accuracy.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Baker Books
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 9.1" Width: 7" Height: 1.72" Weight: 2.18 lbs.
Release Date Feb 28, 2006
Publisher GREEN KEY BOOKS #815
ISBN 1932587721 ISBN13 9781932587722
In its 30-year history, Barna Group has conducted more than one million interviews over the course of hundreds of studies, and has become a go-to source for insights about faith and culture, leadership and vocation, and generations. Barna Group has carefully and strategically tracked the role of faith in America, developing one of the nation's most comprehensive databases of spiritual indicators. Notable clients include the Salvation Army, World Vision, Habitat for Humanity, Sony, Walden Media, Easter Seals, the Humane Society, the Gates Foundation, and NBC Universal. The firm's research is often quoted in major media outlets such as CNN, USA Today, TheWall Street Journal, Fox News, Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post, the New York Times, Dallas Morning News, and the Los Angeles Times.