Search by translation, redlettering, type size, binding and much more!
Item description for GOD'S WORD for Boys Blue Hardcover by Baker Books...
Overview NOW WITH NEWLY REDESIGNED COVERS AND FULL-COLOR ILLUSTRATED INSERTS!
Now boys can discover God?s special plan for them becoming men of true Christian character in this unique study Bible designed just for them. GOD?S WORD for Boys includes these exceptional age-specific helps specially designed for the unique needs and interests of boys aged 8 to 12:
- Book Introductions. Descriptive features highlight contents of each book of the Bible.
- Good Morning, God. Brief devotionals tied to specific Bible passages encourage boys to read, think, and pray about their personal lives and relationships.
- Genuine Heroes. Biographical sketches of persons whose lives and actions display traits boys can admire and emulate.
- Men?s World. Details what life was like for a man in Bible times.
- Be All You Can Be. Challenges boys to act appropriately, make right decisions, and choose worthwhile values.
- Drawings, illustrations, and maps. Supplements to assist understanding of the Bible in proper context.
Combined with the GOD?S WORD®Translation, today?s most readable and accurate Bible translation, these features help boys develop a healthy and godly personal identity, guiding them past our culture?s deceptive stereotypes and into sound and successful relationships with God and others.
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Studio: Baker Books
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 8.75" Width: 5.7" Height: 1.62" Weight: 2.08 lbs.
Release Date Nov 30, 2003
Publisher Green Key Books
ISBN 1932587020 ISBN13 9781932587029
Bible Binding: Cloth Color: Full Color Point/Type Size: 10.00 Version: GODS Introduction: Yes - Features Introduction! Illustrations: Yes - Contains Illustrations Maps: Yes - Contains Maps
Availability 0 units.
More About Baker Books
In its 30-year history, Barna Group has conducted more than one million interviews over the course of hundreds of studies, and has become a go-to source for insights about faith and culture, leadership and vocation, and generations. Barna Group has carefully and strategically tracked the role of faith in America, developing one of the nation's most comprehensive databases of spiritual indicators. Notable clients include the Salvation Army, World Vision, Habitat for Humanity, Sony, Walden Media, Easter Seals, the Humane Society, the Gates Foundation, and NBC Universal. The firm's research is often quoted in major media outlets such as CNN, USA Today, TheWall Street Journal, Fox News, Chicago Tribune, Huffington Post, the New York Times, Dallas Morning News, and the Los Angeles Times.