Item description for Audio CD-Adventures In Odyssey V44B: Most Amazing (Adventures In Odyssey) by Focus on the Family...
Overview Continue the fantastic chronicle of Eugene Meltsner's return to Odyssey in A Most Amazing Event, the conclusion of Adventures in Odyssey Volume 44 that features the long-awaited wedding of Eugene and Katrina. But nothing is as easy as it sounds in Odyssey. Connie's elaborate plan for the ceremony certainly didn't include a burning basement, an electrocuted pastor, or a missing bride and groom! Note: Volume 44b features only episodes 7?12 of the complete Volume 44. Episodes 1?6 of 44 are available on Volume 44a, A Most Surprising Return. The complete set of Volume 44 is available as Eugene Returns!
Promise Angels is dedicated to bringing you great books at great prices. Whether you read for entertainment, to learn, or for literacy - you will find what you want at promiseangels.com!
Format: Audiobook, CD
Studio: Tyndale Entertainment
Running Time: 150.00 minutes
Est. Packaging Dimensions: Length: 5.06" Width: 5.92" Height: 0.51" Weight: 0.25 lbs.
Release Date Aug 31, 2005
Publisher Tyndale House Publishers
Grade Level Middle School
Series Adventures In Odyssey
ISBN 1589971868 ISBN13 9781589971868
Availability 0 units.
More About Focus on the Family
FOCUS ON THE FAMILY is the acknowledged leader in Christian marriage and family resources. In response to Dr. James Dobson's increasing concerns for the American family, Focus on the Family began in 1977. Dr. Dobson's method attempts to "turn hearts toward home" through reasonable, biblical and empirical insights so people will be able to discover the founder of homes and the Creator of families: Jesus Christ.
Focus on the Family is a global Christian ministry dedicated to helping families thrive. The ministry provides help and resources for couples to build healthy marriages that reflect God’s design, and for parents to raise their children according to morals and values grounded in biblical principles.
Focus on the Family's products help come alongside families with relevance and grace at each stage of their journey. We support families as they seek to teach their children about God and His beautiful design for the family, protect themselves from the harmful influences of culture and equip themselves to make a greater difference in the lives of those around them.
No matter who you are, what you’re going through or what challenges your family may be facing, Focus On The Family is here to help.
Focus on the Family has published or released items in the following series...
Reviews - What do customers think about Audio CD-Adventures In Odyssey V44B: Most Amazing?
These are amazing! Jan 4, 2007
We can not get enough Adventures in Odyssey. We listen over and over again. Timeless values taught again and again. Don't miss Eugene's Wedding. What a hoot! It shows so much our own uniqueness and specialness before God. A classic!
Eugene and Katrina's wedding, plus lots more! Sep 9, 2005
The following episodes are contained in this audio collection:
1. LOST BY A NOSE (True Meaning of Beauty) Crackerjack reporter Liz Horton is out to expose the "Little Miss Odyssey" beauty pageant as a sham. One problem: she has to enter the contest to bring it down. Will Liz take the high road, or get sucked into the deceptive lure of "good looks" and popularity?
2. TWO FRIENDS AND A TRUCK (Mercy) To help Eugene with his move across town, Bernard loans out his "reliable" pickup truck. But switching cars for a day turns into a major incident, when both Bernard and Eugene accidentally damage their borrowed cars.
3. THE POWER OF ONE (The Source of True Power) With a variety of short stories, KYDS Radio shows how God uses ordinary people in amazing ways: the "boxing match" of David vs. Goliath, "testimonials" from users of The Pray Way, and Edwin Blackgaard's rhyming tale of Samson (with a little comic help from Harlow Doyle)!
4. THE INVISIBLE DOG (Compassion) What does a dreaded math test have in common with a pet you can't see? Find out when Eugene comes on as a substitute teacher for Trent's class, and Lester shows Trent how to "see" more than he ever could.
5. FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, PART I (Competition) Now that they're back in Odyssey, Eugene and Katrina are planning to have a proper wedding... with plenty of advice from both Connie and Katrina's mother. While the two wedding coordinators try to outdo each other, Tom and Bart are left to decide the reception music (a drumline or a chorus of crickets?).
6. FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE, PART II (Competition) The wedding mayhem continues. Eugene's scheme to prove himself as Katrina's "vindicator in illustrious metallic apparel" -- i.e. knight in shining armor -- doesn't go as planned. And from sick swans to a burning basement, Connie and Katrina's mother have their hands full! Will everything come together by the time the wedding march plays?